The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST1D is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 30 SIP trunks and 1 PRI simultaneously.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST1D supports ShoreTel SIP devices.
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking
14.65 x 8.35 x 1.65 inches (372 x 212 x 42 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
50 W (max)
5-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Add a review