The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST100A is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 100 IP phones, 6 analog stations, 8 loop start trunks and 14 SIP trunks. Also includes 8 party conferencing.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST100A supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 6 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking and extension support
- 8 party conferencing
14.65 x 8.35 x 1.65 inches (372 x 212 x 42 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
60 W (max)
5-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)