The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50v is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones, 50 voicemail mailboxes, and up to a maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports). This switch also supports integrated voicemail capability with 22 hours of voicemail storage.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50v supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. It interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
- 50 voicemail mailboxes with a total of 22 hours of voicemail storage
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
25 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)