The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST48A is a 1U full-width voice switch that supports up to 48 analog stations and includes multiple 8 party conferencing. No IP phones or trunk support.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST48A supports ShoreTel anolog stations.
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 2 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 48 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- multiple 8 party conferencing
14.80 x 17.36 x 1.73 inches (376 x 441 x 44 mm)
12.0 lb (5.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
125 W (max)
5-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)